This is our wonderful handcrafted large mud kitchen for kids (GROW range). This size is suitable for a nursery setting or a larger family or a family of any size that simply wants more space for all that messy fun. The thought process behind the GROW theme was to try and encourage our children to discover the incredible world of vegetables, herbs and plants. It has never been more important to understand where our food comes from, how it’s grown, what’s sprayed on it, how fresh it is when it arrives on our tables and most importantly how many amazing shapes our vegetables can appear in. Since Harry has been diagnosed as having Ceoliac disease, understanding the importance of what goes inside his body and the impact it has on him has become so important in order to maintain his health. Hopefully this mud kitchen will facilitate you and your children going on your own food and planting journey. Who knows you might be nurturing the next Jamie Oliver or Nadiya Hussain!
What makes this so much more than a mud kitchen:
- Our fantastic ART EASEL. What masterpiece will your child create? Have your mud kitchen indoors or outdoors – there is so much you can do with it.
- SHOP DOORS. If you choose the shop doors as an option this creates so many opportunities for role play. Your children can create a market stall to sell some of the vegetables they’ve grown, or what about a mud pie sale?. They can put their maths skills to the test by adding and subtracting their profits. Imagine the enjoyment they can have with their friends and family.
- BLACKBOARD. Don’t want shop doors add a blackboard
- Find the INVISIBLE WORD(S) written by Harry and claim your small but perfectly formed prize. See below
- A small selection of wooden utensils
- Handcrafted from quality exterior wood. Made to last ‘almost forever’
Find the INVISIBLE WORD and claim your small but perfectly formed prize
Our aim is to try and create the most exciting childrens products in the world. Hidden somewhere in all of our mud kitchens is an invisible word(s) written by Harry. If you can discover the word it would be wonderful if your child felt able to draw a picture write a story or do whatever they enjoy and send the results to us (email). Once received we will send back a small but perfectly formed prize to your child.
What you get with your Mud Kitchen
- ART EASEL
- SHOP DOORS or a BLACKBOARD
- INVISIBLE MESSAGE
- A pen/torch to find your secret message
- Choose between a 3 bowl or a 2 bowl with 4 hobs
- Some wooden utensils (We include some simple wooden spoons to get you started. We are trying to move away from plastic utensils)
- A beautifully stained worktop that shows of the wood.
- Choose your colour (the popular ones are included in the drop down box)
- FREE DELIVERY
Height of worktop (from floor to worktop): 52cm Overall height: 94cm Length: 115cm Width: 46cm Weight: 29 kg (approx)
We can make your mud kitchen to any dimensions you need, just get in touch!
If worms are your thing then have a look at our full range of mud kitchens!
If you live within 15 miles of EX5 we will deliver your mud kitchen. This means we can reduce the price by £15.00. Use the coupon code local15 when ordering.