I am so proud of our beautifully made medium mud kitchen from the WORM range. So much thought has gone into trying to creating the ultimate ‘mud kitchen experience’. We want to turn your child into an amazing investigator/scientist enthralled with the world around them, curious to know what they might discover around each corner and under every stone. With the worm mud kitchen children can hunt in the garden and beyond to discover the incredible range of creatures from worms, ants, insects & bugs that live in your garden. We have spent many hours in the woods looking for interesting creatures to bring back home to study. We have even learned a new word Allolobophora nocturna. Worms are not included but can be bought online or even better found in the garden. It is a fascinating experience building a wormery. Children love the whole process and watching the worms or ants or bugs really is exciting. We will include links to great resources that will help you develop your own wormery.
So much more than a mud kitchen!
- We have designed a WORMERY to fit perfectly into the back of your mud kitchen (you will need to supply your own worms). We have had so much fun building ours. This really is a brilliant activity for all the family. Plan how the wormery will be built, what materials you will need, investigate how to look after the worms and off you go. We can’t stop checking ours! Nothing beats hunting for worms and bugs, learning their names, giving them pretend names, studying them under the magnifying glass, it really is incredible and so interesting. The wormery is built using perspex and is easily taken apart to clean and then put back together.
- Find the INVISIBLE word(s) ‘normally’ written by Harry.
- Write the names of your worms on the BLACKBOARD.
- Don’t forget to make some fabulous and very dirty mud pies.
- We think mud kitchens provide so much fun for all the family. You find yourself in the woods hunting for ingredients to bring back to use in your wormery or just to use for a mud experiment.
Find the INVISIBLE WORD and claim your small but perfectly formed prize
Our aim is to try and create the most exciting childrens’ products in the world. Hidden somewhere in all of our mud kitchens is an invisible word(s) written by Harry. If you can discover the word it would be wonderful if your child felt able to draw a picture write a story or do whatever they enjoy and send the results to us (email). Once received we will send back a small but perfectly formed prize to your child. Read more here.
What you get with your Mud Kitchen
- A WORMERY. Don’t worry its easy to take apart and clean.
- INVISIBLE MESSAGE
- A pen/torch to find your secret message
- Small BLACKBOARD
- Choose between a 2 STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS or 1 BOWL with 4 HOBS
- Some WOODEN UTENSILS (We include some simple wooden spoons to get you started. We are trying to move away from plastic utensils)
- A product that OOZES QUALITY. Our mud kitchens are made from locally sourced external pressure treated timber.
- BEAUTIFUL WORKTOPS made from quality locally sourced external pressure treated timber. We use a top quality varnish that seals and protects the wood giving it a beautiful and long lasting finish that really shows of the grain of the wood.
- We use the popular Cuprinol Garden Shades range to add colour to your kitchen and bring it to life. Each kitchen gets 3 coats to protect it and make sure it lives ‘almost forever’ Choose your colour (the popular ones are included in the drop down box)
- FREE DELIVERY mainland UK
If your child is more interested in plants, vegetables and art, take a look at our range of mud kitchens
Height of worktop (from floor to worktop): 52cm Overall height: 94cm Length: 80cm Width: 46cm Weight: 23kg (approx)
We can make your mud kitchen to any dimensions you need, just get in touch!
If you live within 15 miles of EX5 we will deliver your mud kitchen. This means we can reduce the price by £15.00. Use the coupon code local15 when ordering.