Who are we:
We are Harry Was 8, our aim is to try and make the most exciting children’s products in the world. With that in mind we want you to love what you buy from us with hopefully no problems.
- Please remember most of our products are heavy, so bear this in mind when moving them around and we take no responsibility if anyone is hurt while moving/playing with our products.
- There might be variations in colour/stain from what you (the user) see on the website. This is the nature of how the internet displays photographs. Please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Products such as mud kitchens normally live outside, this means that gradually the colour/stain will fade over time. It is up to you to keep on top of the maintenance of your product. We recommend you check an outside product every year and cover it in the winter when not in use.
- If you order a bespoke or personalised product and get the measurements or any other detail wrong and we have already started the work, unfortunately we can not refund you. Please double check any details you give to us.
- The above applies for any product.
- All products have a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. This does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Due to the fact that all our products are made to order once you have ordered any product and we have started work on it unfortunately we can’t refund you the whole price, unless we manage to re-sell it . If you change your mind please get in touch as soon as possible so we can work out a way forward.
If you take advantage of our interest free payment plans, delivery can only be made once we have received your final payment. If payment is made via cheque delivery can only be made once the cheque has cleared.
- Many of our products are heavy, if we are not delivering ourselves then please bear in mind you may need help moving the product. Deliveries (if not by us) are to the kerbside so you will need to plan accordingly.
- If we are not delivering the product ourselves we do our very best to make sure you get delivery at a convenient time. Please make sure once you get your time slot that you or a representative are at home, otherwise you will need to re-arrange with the courier a new delivery time which may occur extra cost.
- If for some reason your goods arrive in a faulty condition, please inform us straight away. Please take photographs so we can see the damage and then try and work out what happened.
- We will always try and rectify any issues as soon as possible.
Further information on your legal rights can be found at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/